I’m not going to post about how everyone seems to have lost their damn mind this week. I’m not going to post about how… ok, seriously I’m not getting into it. You’re either pissed at America for making the wrong choice or you’re pissed that everyone won’t shut up. Or both. I know, I can’t shut up either. #ThisPostIsForMeToo
There’s no time to waste. Let’s get started.
- Start drinking. Don’t have more than 3 drinks, you’ll feel worse. But drink 3. Now. #StiffOnes #HardAlcoholOnly #NoIce
- Listen to Christmas music. You can’t tell me Christmas music doesn’t make you jolly.
- Repeat “You can’t argue with stupid.”
- Think about how amazing it would be to be your baby right now. I’m looking at Kent as he has spent the last 10 minutes trying to figure out how to grab the spoon. The simplicity of his life…
- Pump up your endorphins.
It doesn’t matter if this means literally running around at the grocery store for another bottle of wine… that counts.
7. Eat ALL.THE.FOOD
8. I can’t credit myself as a therapist and not tell you to journal. Journal your feelings.
So that’s it. But if you’re still feeling like this:
Then complete items 1-8 again.
I wish everyone good luck. I’m going to try to do all of these in order tonight and see if it helps. If you have any suggestions please let me know. I can’t seem to get the fuck off Facebook and shut up so here’s to hoping that will happen today. #GoInPeace
Remember, it could always be worse.